GERMANS GIVE THESE OUT LIKE PARTY FAVORS, NUKES INCLUDED IT SEEMS
6 Decades of Deception
By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor
I will keep this short as possible. A single nuclear weapon has “gone missing” as of last week, one of four missing but this one “more missing” than the others.
The Thames Valley Police, famous for their fictional representations in the Colin Dexter detective novels, detained a high ranking government security officer, department to remain unnamed, at the behest of what we are told is the Home Secretary.
Time we put a call in to Inspector Lewis? Morse, played by John Thaw, would never have allowed such a thing. John Thaw was always a favorite and his pub of choice, The Trout outside Oxford is a nice stop off, you can misplace a nuke, torture a spy, this time one of your own, and make it home with fish and chips. I do so love Britain.
Now, to put this is American English.
A nuclear weapon that wasn’t supposed to exist, a single 500 kiloton hydrogen bomb, one of four being tracked, was seen being loaded at the German port of Bemerhaven, Germany.
The groups assisting in what we were informed was a counter-terrorism surveillance operation were the American NSA, British MI 6, the Office of Naval Intelligence and the British Royal Navy. The “device” was loaded onto a Germany built “Dolphin” submarine and left the harbour doing 7.5 knots.
The submarine disappeared while being tracked by every sophisticated device NATO seems to be able to own or borrow.
At least one of those from among the listed agencies was arrested by the local police force in Oxford, their electronic surveillance gear siezed, were confined for 12 hours despite being above arrest and detention as a senior NATO intelligence officer.
Attempts to track the sub in the busy harbour were in vain and it is unknown what the nationality of the crew were or the destination, whether the UK, the US or some place in the Middle East.
What we do know is that Germany and other NATO nations, in a highly disputed exception to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, had held 182 such weapons until all had supposedly been given back to the United States in 2005.
We now know this to be untrue. There are several possible scenarios:
- Germany is a nuclear power in violation of international treaties and both Germany and the US are lying
- The German government is in violation of international treaties and is selling or transfering nuclear weapons to unknown third parties
- Terrorists have stolen a nuclear weapon that Germany was holding illegally
- Germany is involved in a terror plot aimed at a third party, Iran, the United Kingdom or the United States
- The submarine in question may or may not be one Germany is giving to Israel, this one with a “special enhancement” which, as we had questioned earlier, might be used against Iran, the United Kingdom or United States.
We know the British government at some levels, some departments, are aware of this action and are responding with retribution against their own intelligence services. This seems to be an indication that some authority within Britain seems to have gone rogue, certainly the Thames Valley Police, possibly the Home Office and we can’t help but want to take a long hard look at David Cameron and his many mysterious meetings with Rupert Murdoch, the “not very Australian” ultra-nationalist/Likudist Israeli who stands somewhat accused of endless criminal acts or perhaps not.
Nobody in Britain actually knows.
Click Here to continue reading and to watch the other video.
- Experts in Vienna to discuss NPT (thehimalayantimes.com)
- China wants “drastic” U.S.‚ Russia nuclear arms cuts (thehimalayantimes.com)
- Iran to begin new talks with U.N. agency (upi.com)