This morning, in response to a second comment from Jewelz, regarding the work of Barbara Hand Clow I began to realize that I’m beginning to ask some questions about two very different possible timelines that I see:
1) Will they converge into one timeline?
2 MUST they converge? In other words are they mutually exclusive, or not?
3) Is it possible that both timelines might happen, that there will be a split, a divergence in life, according to our how we see them?
4) If I see correctly, what do the two timelines mean for each of us?
5) Is there even any validity to my view of these two timelines? For instance, are there more timelines? None? Are we now down to these two?
Here is a brief description of the one timeline with which we all seem to be familiar: the financial collapse will take place, we will all come together and work like little beavers to help Mother Earth heal from the scourge of her years in prison, while we at the same time will work on our own healing. These efforts will make the transition to the New Earth rather simple, compared to the possible horrors if she had to do this work alone, without our support.
This timeline feels so good to me! It appears to fit with our present abilities to see into the future. It gives us a fighting chance to help out and do something of real value.
Now, here is the other timeline that I am only now seeing – and rather vaguely at that. I’m willing to ask the tough questions, because I have learned well the lesson that the truth has set me free. Follow me, if you choose, because as I look at this possible timeline, I realize that I’m asking some tough questions.
What if my first timeline view is myopic? What if that is only a view of those of us here on earth who cannot see beyond this planet? What if Creator has something very different in mind for us, one that some of us are only now beginning to comprehend?
Barbara Hand Clow’s work has been extraordinary, but what if like so many she cannot see beyond an earth-centered view of what Creation is planning? What if the energies in the Universe are changing to the point where the old astrological understandings are no longer valid? Why is this such an off-putting idea?
Why not honor Barbara’s extraordinary work, but why defend it when it may be time for all of us to move on – into another timeline? Why not at least take a look at this possibility? What is to be gained by not doing this? If we do look at the possibility and can unequivocally say it’s an invalid assumption, aren’t we then free to honor and validate Barbara’s continued work and to support it, rather than argue about it?
Here are some bits and pieces of information I began to pull together in my brain this morning concerning a second timeline, one that we are not even discussing, but which is being presented to us. I don’t know yet how they might fit together, so let me just list some of them – in no particular order for your possible consideration.
1) This is our last incarnation on this planet. (Question: Is that on this dimension of this planet? Don’t know that answer.)
2) The earth is an illusion (holographic?), which we no longer need. She will soon cease to exist. Again, is it this dimension that will cease to exist? We are told that people who are not finished with 3D experiences, will not reincarnate here. (I think I’m remembering this idea accurately, but if we became serious about these ideas, it would have to be verified.)
3) When we leave the earth this time, we will leave it in one of three ways: Ascenscion, Resurrection, or death, and we will not be returning here ever again.
4) We cannot Ascend or Resurrect without the merkaba.
5) Everything is now in place for the Ascension process to begin. Mother Earth will make the decision. (Incidentally – and of no real connection to my present thought process, I remember when I discovered that we, too, make the decision about when we will be born. This is one of the most important psychological decisions we make, and when it is taken away from us, it affects us deeply. The path to our birth is often a treacherous one, and its successful completion should be celebrated when we are greeted on this side of the veil. These events play a huge role in laying the foundations of our attitude toward and success in life.)
6) Changes are rapidly occurring elsewhere in the Universe that are huge and usually take billions of years to occur. What is happening is far more than the indigenous peoples understand.
7) No one knows what Life will choose to do this time ’round.
8) We are actually leaving this Universe!
Here are a couple of the questions I am now asking myself:
1) When Mother Earth gives birth, will we all leave this planet at one time, via the three methods mentioned? If so, this changes things in unimaginable ways.
For instance, in a traditional, generic Shift involving only our planet, during the three days when the earth’s magnetics are shut down – and we are disconnected magnetically from her, when we must live in our merkaba or our hard drive (brain memory) will crash, all things created by the left brain simply vanish from the planet. Drunvalo and the indigenous people teach that if we are in our heart and our merkaba, Mother Earth will find us because of our vibration and take us with her.
2) If there is an earth inside this one, will that become our New Earth?
3) If any of this is true, does what is going on presently in the 3D world really make any difference?
4) For instance, should we reallyt be focusing on learning the merkaba? Is all the other stuff a distraction?
Family, dear family, my thinking hits a wall here. I’m simply going to put these ideas out there for you to consider, hopefully without judgment, from deep within yourself – and go to get some breakfast. I would rather consider ideas like these then publicly record more of today’s dose of insanity! If any of you pick up any articles of ‘real’ change, please do as you have been doing and post them through comments. I’m trying to follow Cobra, etc., but will appreciate any and all help from you . . .
Love you all and send each of you hugs,