Well, we knew it was gonna get messy and not just because of Hurricane Isaac but because the fate of our nation lies in the balance. Those who want everything to stay the same vs. those who are fighting to make everything go back to how it was…over 100 years ago. When our country was FREE. A return to our Constitution Republic run by We The People!
First, it is important to see WHY we NEED Ron Paul so badly. Listen to his speech and soak in the wisdom of the only politician alive who MAKES SENSE!
And now for the FIGHTS!
Here’s a list of articles that outline just some of the action going on in this MAJOR battle for our freedom…
Ron Paul and Isaac: Storms in Tampa
Ron Paul delegates get nosebleed seats
Ron Paul Supporters Object to Rules
A Revolt Over Rules at RNC
Romney Documents Reveal Potentially Illegal Tax-Dodging Schemes
HuffPost: Romney asserted active role in Bain to claim half-million dollar tax deduction in 2010
Here’s a great rant from a Ron Paul delegate lawyer…
*If the Good Guys cannot get our man in as the Republican candidate you can bet that PLAN B will kick in and it will NOT BE PRETTY.
*If Ron Paul is blocked OUR ENTIRE WORLD will go through a very painful and drastic change over the next 2 months.
Let’s hope, for all our sakes, that even though there are all those Republican establishment Road Blocks Ron Paul gets the nomination.
May the Road you choose be the Right Road.
- Ron Paul Is the Anti-Politician (txwclp.org)
- Ron Paul holds massive rally in Florida despite tropical storm (EndtheLie.com)
- Ron Paul Refuses to Endorse Romney (tribuneofthepeople.com)
- Over 10,000 supporters brave Tropical Storm Isaac to see Ron Paul speak at USF | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Ron Paul’s Rally: Not the End, Just a Continuation of His Revolution (dprogram.net)
- Ron Paul Stands for Manning and Assange (theamericanconservative.com)
- Calif. GOP readies Ron Paul crackdown (politico.com)