Search My Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Global Consequences: Russia Announces Eurasian Union and New Currency Altyn
- Plane shot down in Ukraine, confirmed by TASS. The West is desperate to get a war started.
- PressTV: Deflating the American bully, the world raises its fists . . . This statement is in itself a defining moment. Don't miss reading it!
- All Hell (And Heaven) Breaks Loose In 2014 from Cosmic Convergence . . . spend some time with this! ~J
- PressTV: ‘MH370 call exposing 9/11 cover-up?’
- Archives: Last 2000 Posts in Chronological Order.
- FEDS SEIZE [ANOTHER] FAMILY’S RANCH — Property owners fight government ‘land grab’!!!
- The Mafia didn't Vanish.. They Moved into Government!!
- EXCLUSIVE: Evidence of BLM’s Deadly Abuse of Animals Taken from Bundy Ranch
- Here’s What Defiant New York Gun Owners Decided to Do on the Day of State’s Gun Registration Deadline
- Catherine Austin Fitts: Obama Care the Ultimate Fraud (Early Sunday Release)
- Public Information Update from The Prosecutor’s Office of The International Common Law Court of Justice
- Federal Judge: BLM Engaged In A Criminal Conspiracy Against Ranchers
- The Truth – about the Bundy Legal Issue
- Fake Story: Militia Members were Not Arrested at Bundy Ranch
- UPDATED: FAKE STORY!!!: Multiple Militia Members Arrested at Bundy Ranch, Charged with Domestic Terror
- PressTV: Pentagon: US to send additional “non-lethal” military aid to Ukraine
- PressTV: Malaysia set to form international panel on missing jet . . . this is also ‘nuts’ :) ~J
- RT: World’s Central Banks ‘are gambling immense amounts of money’
- RT: Lavrov: Russia, US, EU, Ukraine agree on de-escalation roadmap
- PressTV: Kerry to Russia: Show progress or face ‘additional sanctions, additional costs’ . . . ho-hum. . . ~J
- I Create My Day, by Joe Dispensa . . . from What the Bleep Do We Know . . .
- The Oracle Report, April 17, 2014
- Oathkeepers: Updating With Stewart Rhodes
- Exclusive: Does Cliven Bundy Have Something Called “Prescriptive Rights”, Why The BLM May Be Afraid To Go To Court
- Feds accused of leaving trail of wreckage after Nevada ranch standoff
- OBAMA REQUESTS $1.1 BILLION, DOJ $382.1 MILLION FOR GUN CONTROL
- Constitutional Sheriff Tony DeMeo
- RT: Walmart employees deliver chairman $7.8 bn ‘tax bill’ for company’s tax breaks
- RT: Crimea economy to grow 7% per year in next 3 years
- RT: Ron Paul’s nonprofit refuses to disclose list of donors to the IRS
- RT: Bond bubble bursts anew
- RT: US to send non-lethal aid to Ukraine
- RT: Mega oil field discovered in southern Russia
- RT: Cyprus warns economic sanctions against Russia will destroy its economy
- PressTV: US warship cancels Sixth Fleet mission after major fire ? ? ? ? ? :) ~J
- PressTV: US threatens Russia with ‘additional sanctions’
- PressTV: Bandar policies created havoc for US: Analyst
- RT: USA NEWS
- PressTV: ‘Allying with Israel, kiss of death for Saudis’
- PressTV: US, Russia, EU leaders to meet on Ukraine crisis
- PressTV: Mini sub completes first full mission for missing Malaysia plane
- PressTV: US caught in own web of lies, by Gordon Duff
- RT: Putin: ‘Nonsense – no Russian troops, special services in east Ukraine’
- RT: Ukraine imposes harsh entrance restrictions on adult Russian males
- RT: Putin on Kiev op: ‘Tanks, jets against own people?! Are they nuts?!’ . . . So, now, what will we think about our own experiences here in the West . . . ~J
- RT: Snowden asks Putin LIVE: Does Russia intercept millions of citizens’ data?
- RT: Putin says oil wars with Russia will make West bleed
- RT: Putin acknowledges Russian military serviceman were in Crimea
- RT: Putin reveals NATO chief secretly recorded their talk, leaked it to media
- RT: Pre-payment for gas to Ukraine if current bills not met – Putin
- The creative center of the world, by Jon Rappoport, April 16, 2014
- EXCLUSIVE: Evidence of BLM’s Deadly Abuse of Animals Taken from Bundy Ranch
- PressTV: Deflating the American bully, the world raises its fists . . . This statement is in itself a defining moment. Don’t miss reading it!
- The Evolution of Consciousness
Tag Archives: European Financial Stability Facility
Source: SteveLendmanBlog As expected, the Court caved. On September 12, headlines reported it. The Financial Times said “German politicians declared the road clear for the creation of the eurozone’s (500 billion euro) rescue fund after the country’s constitutional court rejected … Continue reading
Here’s Why Investors Are Already Dubious Of This New European Bank Recapitalization Plan – thanks to H.
No one, it seems, will dare to tell the ‘real’ truth: They’re broke, they’re continuing to kick the can down the road in the hopes they can start a world war, illegally create a one-world government, or some other such … Continue reading
My question: Europe is on its own financially, and we have been led to believe they are broke, so where is this money really going to come from? I’m sure there is something I don’t yet understand. Can anyone help … Continue reading
Zero hedge Sunday, June 10, 2012 Well that didn’t take long. The ink on the #Spailout is not dry yet (well technically there is no ink, because none of the actual details of the Spanish banking system rescue are even remotely known, … Continue reading
Spain’s €100bn bank bailout could backfire on Madrid by destabilising public finances and hampering the country’s access to capital markets, experts have warned. Mr Rajoy admitted that Spain’s economy would deteriorate despite the deal. Photo: Reuters By Louise Armitstead, Chief Business Correspondent The … Continue reading
By Ambrose Evans-Pritchard Economics The Telegraph, UK Last updated: May 15th, 2012 The Germans must abolish themselves Eric Dor’s team at the IESEG School of Management in Lille has put together a table on the direct costs to Germany and France if … Continue reading
Wolf Richter, Testosterone Pit Source: Business Insider 8 minutes ago en.wikipedia.org Wolf Richter is an entrepreneur, executive, and writer based in San Francisco. The largest banks in Greece—National, Alpha, Eurobank, and Piraeus—reported €28.2 billion in losses for the year 2011. Almost 13% of GDP! It … Continue reading
How the Goldman Vampire Squid Captured Europe – by Ellen Brown – Don’t miss reading this or watching the video!
Published on Wednesday, April 18, 2012 by Common Dreams The Goldman Sachs coup that failed in America has nearly succeeded in Europe—a permanent, irrevocable, unchallengeable bailout for the banks underwritten by the taxpayers. by Ellen Brown In September 2008, Henry Paulson, former … Continue reading
From Ben Fulford on Monday: It can also now be disclosed that Ireland, Portugal, Greece and Spain have all told the banks they are not going to pay back any of their loans because the loans were made illegally. Knowing … Continue reading
02/13/12 07:36 PM ET NEW YORK — Ratings agency Moody’s Investor Service on Monday downgraded its credit ratings on Italy, Portugal and Spain, while France, Britain and Austria kept their top ratings but had their outlooks dropped to “negative” from … Continue reading
International debt inspectors believe they have found another €15bn (£12.5bn) black hole in Greece’s public finances caused by the deepening recession, delivering the crippled nation another devastating blow. A meeting of the eurozone’s finance ministers has been scheduled for Monday, … Continue reading
Plans for a €1 trillion “big bazooka” to stem the debt crisis were crushed on Monday night as Standard & Poor’s stripped the European Financial Stability Fund (EFSF) of its AAA credit rating. S&P said the EFSF’s rating would be … Continue reading
Sir Mervyn King has used his position as vice-chairman of Europe’s “early warning watchdog” to warn that the developing debt crisis is causing a dangerous “dependence on central banks”. Say what? Surprise, surprise! ~J Sir Mervyn said the action would … Continue reading
It is amazing to me that these discussions totally leave out how the people will feel when they lose their democratic rights to fiscally control their own countries. It is as if the people simply do not exist! ~Jean The … Continue reading
EU comes under threat of downgrade by S&P [It seems the rating agencies may have regained their independence to act as they see fit.]
Standard & Poor’s, the rating agency that shocked markets by threatening a mass downgrade of eurozone debt, has issued a warning on European Union credit too. Angela Merkel and Nicolas Sarkozy defied the Prime Minister’s threats and announced a Financial … Continue reading
At the risk of joining Standard & Poor’s in the summit-saboteurs corner, I’ve got to say the markets are over-anticipating this new “big bazooka.” Herman Van Rompuy, president of Europe, is proposing running the EFSF alongside the new ESM to … Continue reading
Europe’s “big bazooka” bail-out fund is not ready and won’t stem the debt crisis that on Tuesday pounded Italy and the European Central Bank (ECB), admitted Wolfgang Schauble, Germany’s finance minister. Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti at a finance ministers … Continue reading