Secretive cabal selected John Edwards as Kerry’s number 2 in 2004
Paul Joseph Watson
Thursday, April 12, 2012
A story in today’s Washington Post written by veteran columnist Al Kamen suggests that the Bilderberg Group may have a decisive role to play in picking Mitt Romney’s running mate, continuing a recent trend in which the secretive cabal has had a direct influence on the U.S. presidential election.
Kamen has been writing for the Washington Post for over three decades and also worked with Watergate icons Woodward and Bernstein, suggesting the title of his column, “In the loop,” has some meaning behind it.
Kamen remarks on how both President Obama and Hillary Clinton are heading to the Summit of the Americas this weekend in Cartagena, Colombia to meet with over 30 other heads of state. They will be joined by Senator Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), who has been touted as a potential VP having endorsed Mitt Romney last month.
“Curiously, not many senators seem to be going. In fact, it may be that the only one going from the Senate Foreign Relations Committee is Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), a possible vice presidential pick, who we’re told is flying commercial to attend,” writes Kamen, adding that Rubio’s presence could “help boost his foreign-policy chops” just as a visit with the clandestine Bilderberg Group was key in John Edwards being picked as John Kerry’s number two in 2004.
Click Here to continue reading.
- Senator Marco Rubio’s father was not a naturalized citizen when Marco was born in May 1971 per National Archives data. (theobamahustle.wordpress.com)
- Exclusive: Sen. Marco Rubio Criticizes Obama, So-Called “Buffet Rule” (miami.cbslocal.com)
- Marco Rubio Wants to Be Vice President (crooksandliars.com)
- Enthusiasm for Marco Rubio as VP cooling among insiders (tampabay.com)
- HAPPY EASTER, BILDERBERGERS! Here’s a little problem for you to think about…. (thepressnet.com)
- Ron Paul’s biggest donor a Bilderberger! (seeker401.wordpress.com)