I have begun to look at the great changes of 2012 as possibly proceeding at the same pace as the astonishing events that followed the Harmonic Convergence in 1987, but, of course, with far more epochal effects. In those pre-Internet days, the goal was to get 500,000 people to visualize world peace on August 17th, with the promise that great and beneficial changes would follow. Afterward, people scoffed when the world hadn’t changed by Labor Day. But if Jose Arguelles had gone on TV before the Convergence and stated that if only half a million joined in this effort, that within FIVE YEARS the following unthinkable events would take place, he would have been dismissed as a lunatic:
1. The Iron Curtain will peacefully dissolve over a period of three months
2. The Berlin Wall will fall overnight without a shot fired
3. Germany will be peacefully reunited
4. Lech Walesa will be released from prison and become president of a free Poland
5. Vaclav Havel will be released from prison and become president of a free Czechoslovakia
6. Every nation in Eastern Europe will free itself from Soviet domination
7. Nelson Mandela will be released from prison and become president of an apartheid-free South Africa
8. The Soviet Union itself will peacefully dissolve, and its constituent republics will become independent nations, as the Cold War fades into history
As we know, all these things indeed took place within five years of the Convergence. And they were all utterly unthinkable in 1987. Indeed they were unthinkable almost until the day they took place.
I have begun to think that the powerful transformative energies of 2012 will give rise to similarly unthinkable results, but gradually – though at a faster pace than the changes that followed the Convergence. I have begun to think that the longed-for date of December 21 (now mere weeks away, with the breath of winter already chill in the air) will be an energetic doorway into an extended period of profound transformation, rather than an overnight seismic shift on all levels of our reality. I resonate with those who speak of Ascension as a five year process extending until 2017, rather than with those who expect an instant rapture-like separation of the old age from the new.
I expect that the sun will rise on December 22nd on a world finally aware that profound, once-in-many-millenniums change is indeed upon us, but I also expect that sun to rise on many scoffers who look out on the same problems, the same skies, and deride those who predicted The Great Change. And I expect, and will venture to predict, that within five years, the following unthinkable changes will have blended harmoniously into our transformed reality:
WITHIN ONE MONTH:
* A new financial system based on transparency and asset-backed currencies will replace the fiat debt system
* Announcements will be made by world leaders of the release of unimaginably abundant funds for the healing of our planet and manifold projects for the betterment of humanity
* Projects to implement revolutionary free-energy technologies will be begun worldwide
* The arrest and prosecution of Illuminati criminals will pick up speed, and the full scale of their influence and crimes will become apparent to the world.
* Global forgiveness of debt will take place
WITHIN SIX MONTHS:
* A Constitutional Convention will be called in the U.S. to reform and restore our system of government
* Low-profile friendly visits by extra-terrestrial humans will become commonplace, and their existence and familial relationship to us will become well-known and accepted
* After initial squabbling and delays, the Global Settlement Funds projects will begin to manifest
* The two-party system in the U.S. will be recognized as obsolete, and independent politicians will become the rule rather than the exception. Corporate funding of campaigns will be outlawed.
WITHIN ONE YEAR:
* The people of our planet will vote to join the Galactic Federation, and trade and tourism with other star systems will begin
* The United Nations will be reformed from the ground up, and decentralized into five regional bodies, as the old Western-dominated Security Council is dissolved
* A new International Economic Planning Agency will help coordinate balanced global trade
* As the Ascension energies begin to be widely felt, a universal dynamic of greatly accelerated spiritual and physical evolution will be recognized worldwide
* A transformation of art, culture, and entertainment will begin to express globally, as the cabal influence fades away, and the human spirit reasserts its divine creativity
* An International Congress of Religions will affirm universal tolerance and brotherhood
* The Vatican power structure will be dismantled, as the Catholics of the world begin to heal from the shocking revelation of the full extent of church crimes, returning to the love of Christ as practiced by Francis of Assisi
* Agreement in principle will be reached between Jews and Arabs to live together in peace, as Israeli occupation of Palestinian areas is withdrawn.
WITHIN FIVE YEARS:
* The global currency system will reorganize around five regional currencies, as part of a gradual plan to move to a moneyless society.
* The environment of our planet will be cleansed, transformed, and renewed with the help of our “off-planet cousins”
* Global hunger will be a thing of the past
* Global government will be decentralized and centered largely at the local level, with community-based decision-making and security handled in a manner in accord with the community’s cultural and religious values
* Interplanetary travel will become commonplace, and galactic trade will quickly transform our world
* A universal understanding of life as an evolutionary adventure of reunion with Source and ever-expanding soul bliss will pervade the liberated religions of the world, each retaining their unique attributes and perspective while finally free of the mutual fears and ignorance of the past
I guess that will do to start! We need not expect all this before next Valentine’s Day….:) But the tipping point has already been passed, and I believe much of this wonderment is now inevitable.