Suddenly, I’m hearing about a possible global currency reset from many sources. Remember as you read below that what is listed is a collection of rumors. My reading tells me, for instance, that Basel III is only as good as the individual bank’s regulators. So what else is new?
Yes, something is about to happen, and we all sense it. Many financial talking heads cannot conceive of the reality of what Neil Keenan is about to accomplish, and I’ve come to the conclusion it is because they cannot think out of their collective box: the Federal Reserve will continue to exist, simply because they say it will and they have made that statement stick through fear and sometimes terrible, terrible intimidation. Many are saying we will not return to a precious metals based currency. Say what? In what reality are they living? These people simply cannot seem to get outside of their ‘box’ to see that another reality truly does exist and is about to manifest in the blink of an eye.
I’m watching to see how it all unfolds, and I will try to report it. If you have listened to Neil’s interview, published yesterday, one of the first things he will do is to take down the euro, which is anyway, hanging by a thread. He also fully intends to refile his case against the Federal Reserve. When the Global Accounts are audited, and those who stole from them are asked to repay with ‘real’ money – and with interest, do you think from your own knowledge that they can repay those stolen funds? (We all know know they’ve been printing and printing and printing money with nothing at all behind it!) How will all this play into a global currency reset? I think we all must wait and watch.
As always, I will appreciate your comments, thoughts, and input in this regard. When it starts, it will likely happen very rapidly.
June 22nd, 2013
Thanks to W.
Let’s examine the rumors that are floating around.
1. The Fed Reserve will merge or absorb into the UST
2. There IS a global event that has been unfolding during the past ten-plus years. The Basel III Protocols (which includes the Global Currency Reset) have required the cooperation of many nations — 198, to be exact.
3. What gets in the way from time to time with regard to this Global Currency Reset (as has just happened in the past few days) is political maneuvering and disagreements that delay things.
4. Fiat currency is becoming a thing of the past due to ongoing pervasive fraud and devaluation of paper currency – now it will have to be backed by assets (precious metals, oil, etc.) China would like to take over the US’s position as holding the world’s reserve currency in hopes to have their currency backed by gold. However, Clinton mentioned in one of her speeches that Iraq will become the richest nation in the world due to its oil reserves. Thereby, numerous nations that hold the Iraqi Dinar are looking to the IQD becoming the global reserve currency.
Basel III (or the Third Basel Accord) is a global, voluntary regulatory standard on bank capital adequacy, stress testing and market liquidity risk. It was agreed upon by the members of the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision in 2010–11, and was scheduled to be introduced from 2013 until 2015; Basel III was supposed to strengthen bank capital requirements by increasing bank liquidity and bank leverage.
5. Precious metals (gold and silver) prices are manipulated. Currently the price is dropping. Why? Something big is about to happen. What?
The Global Currency Reset will take those 198 nations currency and revalue it up or down based upon that country’s assets. For example, Canada will go up about 20 cents, along with the Dong and IQD going up. The USD may go down or not depending upon how much IQD they have in reserve – and because O had all the other nations that owe the US moneyagree to pay back what they owe when the reset happens taking the US out of debt.
Since the US has billions worth of UQD they can do several things. Exchange the IQD for gold thus taking the USD back to the gold standard. Hence the current USD will be collected and replace by the new currency. New currency expected to be distributed in the fall.
6. At the G-8 summit this year the talk among nations was how to collect taxes from tax dodgers. Basically the global banking system is tightening up its agreements between nations and will identify those who have been slipping through the current tax holes. Thus more tax return money for the nations who track down their tax dodgers.
So instead of a crash – which is inevitable given the current fiscal structure, there will be a Global Currency Reset which is in the works.
This aired on Bloomberg TV on July 25th, 2012. It is the FIRST time it has EVER been mentioned in the mainstream media…