Saturday: Full Moon Phase: realizations
Sunday: Disseminating Moon Phase: communicating and sharing
Moon in Capricorn
Ruling Mahavidyas: Bhuvanehsvari (The Goddess of the Spoken Word) and Tara (The Rescuer)
Skill: adapt to whatever changes (healings) are happening deep inside of you
Saturday: Negative Imprint: isolation, denial of self and needs
Saturday: Positive Imprint: connecting, honor of self and needs
Sunday: Negative Imprint: competition, not resting
Sunday: Positive Imprint: sharing, resting
This weekend’s energy is very definitively split in two. Saturday is the last day of the Full Moon phase and Sunday begins the Disseminating Moon phase. Full Moon phases are active and bring things to light. We gain wisdom. Disseminating Moon phases are the time when we share our thoughts, feelings, and ideas with others and gain feedback or the universe provides feedback in a myriad of messages – snippets of overheard conversations, lyrics in a song, dreams, unusual encounters with animals, repetition of almost anything, themes of movies, a commercial on the radio. Again, we gain wisdom.
Saturday’s energy is much rockier than Sunday’s, On Saturday the Moon will approach the same place in the sky as Pluto. The planets Jupiter, Uranus, Venus, and even Mars are also involved. Pluto brings deep transformation and these other planets are making the transformation even more powerful. We are all undergoing changes at levels of which we aren’t even aware. They are life-altering.
It’s complicated, so Iet’s hit the highlights for the weekend:
- don’t settle for less
- don’t deny yourself blessings and gifts
- second chances (at life even) are favored
- don’t over-react
- what does the idea of “returning home” mean to you right now?
- those who are bent of dominating others attempt to do so
- you may feel the need for quiet time or to withdraw but don’t become isolated with only the past for company
- be selective with whom you want to share your time and energy but remain open to the possibility for relationships to expand in other ways
- change feels almost pushed upon us but is a true blessing even if we don’t know it yet
- we find ourselves in new emotional, mental, and physical territory, feeling like an alien and craving comfort and security. All new things feel this way but soon it will not be new anymore.
- like-minded people link up and the collaboration will produce amazing results
- some will be more inclined toward competition and egocentricity
- we see where we are committing our energy, time, and resources in ways that do not bring satisfaction.
- feeling like you or others deserve judgment, punishment, or rejection but seeing the higher reasons behind the actions (mainly the infection by Archontic mind parasites that cause the actions; it can’t be helped until it’s recognized)
- taking time to relax is very important. It’s a day for restoration. Don’t push yourself, especially if you know you need rest.
The Mahavidyas Bhuvaneshvari and Tara would also like to highlight that something from our past returns to us this month to remind us of who we are. This may be an old picture, letter, video, artistic piece, cassette tape of a reading – anything. But it is something tangible.
Also, they wish to communicate that every effort is recognized. Each person who asks for help is heard. Each person is deeply loved. If you can open up just a little – even a little crack – the flood of love will fill you. This brings us not only wisdom, but also healing. Let’s let the love in this weekend and then let’s share it with others. This is how the world will change.