While the author clearly wants to sell books, I think it is for a good purpose. This, of course, is for you to decide. Surely, he is creating awareness of the ‘real’ truth, of which so many are totally unaware. ~J
February 12, 2015
THIS FEBRUARY 13 – 15, 2015:
PLEDGED ACTIVISTS AS OF TODAY
YOU TUBE VIDEO TRAILER
Operation Dresden Action Items:
To be completed February 13, through the 15th:
- Buy at least 1 copy of ‘The Bad War’ by M. S. King’ via Amazon.com. A fast start will bump ‘The Bad War’ up the search engine charts so others will stumble across it. This is how we catch new flies!
- When your book arrives, go back to Amazon and write a brief 5-star review. As a ‘verified purchaser’, your review will carry more weight with prospective buyers. Keep the review nice and civil for the newbies!
- Repeatedly post and E-mail the link to ‘The Bad War by M S King’ Amazon page (HERE) anywhere and everywhere. Social media, forums, E-mail lists, Craigslist, websites, etc. Save the book image as a pdf and post it when you can. Once people see the amazing cover art of David Dees, and read the free sample at Amazon, they’ll be hooked.
- In advance, circulate the You Tube Video trailer for the book (see above)
- In advance of the 3-day long Operation Dresden, circulate THIS page you are on now. That will bring us more volunteers.
Operation Dresden is a non-binding pledge drive. By joining Operation Dresden, you agree, on your honor, to complete the 5 action steps listed above to the best of your ability. By uniting and counting up the readers of TomatoBubble.com who join Operation Dresden, we become more motivated and can pack a stronger punch.
I’M SICK OF THESE DAMN LIES ABOUT HISTORY AND CURRENT EVENTS!
Membership in Operation Dresden is anonymous. We will post a running total of the number of pledge participants here. Our goal is 100 pledge activists. To pledge your support of these agenda items, please submit the form below.
We will remind you when launch time comes and also send you the Amazon link.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OPERATION DRESDEN