This is a notice Alfred just shared with me from his Facebook Page. Most of you realize that the government’s petition site is now active and counting again. My thanks to Beverly for getting this info out to all of us. Please take time to perform this civic duty! Thanks and hugs, ~J
Dear Friends, Colleagues, and Family,
Thirty years ago, I worked in the vaccine industry as a quality control Ph.D. scientist. I was responsible for testing vaccines and assayed them regularly to look for contamination in accordance with FDA regulation. I found contamination and then personally experienced the industry’s corruption to cover up these issues. I will never forget the horror and disdain that I felt when they told me, “This vaccine is all over the world; it’s too big to recall”, and “Don’t worry, we will send the rest of that batch to the Third World.” I reacted strongly, and I was abruptly removed from my position.
We must come together and defeat this terrible government plan to force vaccinations on everyone! I hope that you will post your comments as explained below. Please pass this along to as many people as possible, too.
Beverly Rubik, Ph.D.
From: ‘Weston A Price Foundation’ [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2015 9:16 AM
To: ‘Weston A Price Foundation’
Subject: Comments due March 9 on government’s plan for adult compliance to vaccination schedules
Congratulations! We sent out an email yesterday about signing the White House petition against forced vaccinations. Within two hours of sending it, it went from 70,000 to almost 100,000 signatures, and this morning there were almost 120,000 signatures! Thank you for being such great activist members.
Now we have another request: Please take a moment to post your comment on the government’s plan for adult immunizations. Every comment can make a difference.
Sally Fallon Morell, President and the WAPF Staff
COMMENTS DUE BY MARCH 9, 2015 ON GOVERNMENT’S PLAN
FOR ADULT COMPLIANCE TO VACCINATION SCHEDULES
The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is open for Public Comment on a “Draft Plan” called: Pathway to Leadership for Adult Immunization Plan.
What’s in this plan?
1. Our government wants a new and fully implementable Vaccine Schedule for Adults.
2. HHS believes not enough adults comply with current schedules.
3. They want to “implement” methods to obtain adult compliance.
4. This could become mandatory if allowed to remain unchecked.
5. Vaccine exemptions are under attack.
ACTION TO TAKE
Speak out now! Send your comments by March 9 to Rebecca.Fish@hhs.gov.
To view the plan, go to:
· You oppose ANY implementation of vaccine policy on any adults;
· Vaccine exemptions MUST stay intact;
· Vaccinations should never be a condition of employment, even for medical professionals, higher education for adult students, or for obtaining medical/dental insurance coverage;
· Courts in other countries have tied vaccines to autism and childhood damage (Italy recently ruled vaccines cause autism); There are 99 published studies that link vaccinations with autism. Use this link for English translation of Italian Court documents:
· US Vaccine Court is filled with lawsuits about children who have had serious injury, damage and death shortly after vaccination; This court has paid out almost three billion dollars for vaccine injuries;
· The vaccine manufacturers have no incentive to make vaccinations safe;
· Your 4th Amendment Constitutional right to be “secure in your person” is under attack along with your basic liberties to refuse any and all medical treatment;
· If vaccine conferred full immunity or worked as marketed we would not be having this discussion about adult vaccination;· There are far less invasive measures of disease prevention including good nutrition, homeopathy and use of titers–proven safe and effective during global pandemics for centuries—including, but not limited to, the Spanish Influenza pandemic of 1918;
· These alternative therapy methods provide safe and effect disease protection, and can be tailored for the exact disease strain unlike flu vaccines–and can be used safely and effectively against bacterial and viral illness–prophylactically, and after exposure;
· Most importantly, vaccination does not always confer ‘immunization’ as we see when children are fully vaccinated get chickenpox, flu, etc, and may actually spread the virus after vaccination.
· Most vaccinations are for rare or mild diseases and carry more risk than benefit; for example, there has not been a death from the measles in the US since 2014; during the same time period there have been 108 recorded deaths after a measles vaccine.
· For Further Information on Homeopathy in Epidemics:
See, D. Shepherd, Homeopathy in Epidemic Diseases (Rustington, Essex [U.K.]: Health Sciences Press, (1967). Available from Homeopathic Educational Services,
2124 Kittredge St., Berkeley, CA 94704.