Newsbud presents major new revelations by former FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds. Edmonds, known as the most classified and gagged person in US history, takes on the US Congress and the culprit media in one of the most significant and longest ongoing political/criminal cover-ups involving the FBI, a notorious political mob in Chicago, a well-known elected official and her convicted criminal spouse. Further, she renews her public call for joint testimony under oath before the US Congress. Do not miss this in-depth exposé shedding light on just how notoriously corrupt criminals are given immunity and untouchable status, not only by the US government, but also by the Deep-State collaborators- the US media.
- Sibel Edmonds’ State Secrets Gallery
- Who’s Afraid of Sibel Edmonds?
- Sibel Edmonds’ Under Oath Testimony
- Sibel Edmonds’ Deposition: Transcript & Video
- Chicago! Not the Musical, but the Action-Suspense Docudrama!
- Turkish Imam Fethullah Gulen Nabs George Bush PR Queen
- Schakowsky is Most-Frequent Flier Among State’s Congressional Delegation
- Schakowsky: 23 Privately Funded Trips Since 2007
- ‘Kosher’ Schakowsky: Still AIPAC’s Number One Darling
- Robert Creamer Visited Obama’s White House 340 Times
- Why Did Vote-Rigging Robert Creamer Visit The White House Over 200 Times During The Obama Admin
- Senior Democratic strategist resigns after video surfaces showing his staff planning to incite violence at Trump rallies and discussing paying mentally-ill people to disrupt GOP events
- FBI Raids, Concept Charter Schools, and Rahm
- Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky’s Husband Indicted
- Rep. Schakowsky’s Husband Charged
- Bob Creamer: Truth, Justice … and Fraud
- An Inconvenient Patriot
- Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert accused of hiding sex abuse of former student
- The People’s Campaign: The Real Hastert Case- All in One Place
- Democracy Now: Sibel Edmonds & David Rose on Dennis Hastert
- Why is FBI Whistleblower Sibel Edmonds Boiling over Former Speaker Hastert’s Plea Deal?
- Did Foreign Governments Blackmail Denny Hastert?
- Did You Know: The King of Madrasas Now Operates Over 100 Charter Schools in the US?
- The Sanitized Gulen Coverage Continues…
- Turkish Intel Chief Exposes CIA Operations via Islamic Group in Central Asia
- BFP BREAKING NEWS: Boston Terror, CIA’s Graham Fuller & NATO-CIA Operation Gladio B-Caucasus & Central Asia
- Graham E. Fuller: Where Were You on the Night of July 15?
The intelligence community and the entire shadow government appears to be taking clear action to undermine the current administration, according to Dennis Kucinich and others. At the heart of it is an agenda to cash in on the conflict between the U.S. and Russia that is leading toward a new Cold War. Aaron Dykes further discusses the Deep State in this video.
* * *
How bureaucrats are fighting the voters for control of our country
Donald Trump was elected president last November by winning 306 electoral votes. He pledged to “drain the swamp” in Washington, D.C., to overturn the system of politics that had left the nation’s capital and major financial and tech centers flourishing but large swaths of the country mired in stagnation and decay. “What truly matters,” he said in his Inaugural Address, “is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people.”
Is it? By any historical and constitutional standard, “the people” elected Donald Trump and endorsed his program of nation-state populist reform. Yet over the last few weeks America has been in the throes of an unprecedented revolt. Not of the people against the government—that happened last year—but of the government against the people. What this says about the state of American democracy, and what it portends for the future, is incredibly disturbing.
There is, of course, the case of Michael Flynn. He made a lot of enemies inside the government during his career, suffice it to say. And when he exposed himself as vulnerable those enemies pounced. But consider the means: anonymous and possibly illegal leaks of private conversations. Yes, the conversation in question was with a foreign national. And no one doubts we spy on ambassadors. But we aren’t supposed to spy on Americans without probable cause. And we most certainly are not supposed to disclose the results of our spying in the pages of the Washington Post because it suits a partisan or personal agenda.
Here was a case of current and former national security officials using their position, their sources, and their methods to crush a political enemy. And no one but supporters of the president seems to be disturbed. Why? Because we are meant to believe that the mysterious, elusive, nefarious, and to date unproven connection between Donald Trump and the Kremlin is more important than the norms of intelligence and the decisions of the voters.
But why should we believe that? And who elected these officials to make this judgment for us?
While elites played empire with people’s money, America fell apart . . . The photo below tells only a small part of the reality.
[…] Political and financial elites have lined their own pockets and insured the continuity of their own power by deferring boring, unsexy, you-get-no-votes-for-this maintenance. Want to be “popular” and win re-election? Ram through sexy new projects such as “affordable” housing (i.e. costly housing subsidized by taxpayers), extensions in mass transit lines, fancy new stadiums and student-services buildings – and pay for it all with borrowed money and by slashing boring, unsexy maintenance work.
The drama of the Oroville Dam is tied directly to the deferral of routine maintenance: What You Need To Know About The Oroville Dam Crisis (interview with a civil engineering expert and Chris Martenson)
Previous generations of Americans conquered an entire continent and erected the greatest system of infrastructure that the world had ever seen, but now thousands upon thousands of those extremely impressive infrastructure projects are decades old and in desperate need of repair or upgrading. The near catastrophic failure of the Oroville Dam is a perfect example of what I am talking about. We should be constructing the next generation of infrastructure projects for our children and our grandchildren, but instead we are in such sorry shape that we can’t even keep up with the maintenance and upkeep on the great infrastructure projects that have been handed down to us.
President of Finland: Putin Not So Bad, NATO Lame, Greatest Threats To Europe Are Terrorism And Migration, Zerohedge
The President of Finland, Sauli Niinistö made it clear to CNBC last week that while Russia’s actions involving Crimea must come to a peaceful resolution, the most important issues facing Europe right now are terrorism and migration. Despite Finland pledging $55 Million Euros to NATO, Niinistö also made it clear that European nations need to ultimately be responsible for their own security.
* * *
Published on Feb 14, 2017
NEWSBUD Donald Trump’s advisor Michael Flynn has put Iran “on notice” over the test firing of a ballistic missile, thus signaling the administration’s desire to confront Iran and make it the focus of the war on terror. On this episode of The Geopolitical Report, we look at the principles behind Trump’s foreign policy in the Middle East and their links to Islamophobic organizations and sympathies with Israel’s Likud government. The confrontation between the Trump administration and Iran is supported by a number of top Republicans who are pushing for more sanctions.
* * *
* * *
Vaccine pusher Bill Gates warns of potential bioterrorism dangers in next 15 years as vaccine efficacy is questioned
. . . and . . .
. . . and . . .