Please scroll down to the article about the US’ financial situation marked with five red asterisks. It is a MUST READ!!!
North Korea Said To Be Preparing Nuclear Device Detonation; Test Site Is “Primed And Ready”, Zerohedge
Russian and Syrian UN ambassadors dispense with pleasantries, blast hypocrisy and dishonesty of US/UK/France resolution against Syria (plus Video of Session)
All of the following articles are of importance in the total picture that is emerging;
- FBI obtained secret FISA warrant to investigate Trump advisor Carter Page last year
- White House ‘evidence’ confirms Assad wasn’t behind Idlib chemical attack
- Flashback: War’s ‘Prince of Darkness’ or untouchable useful idiot? John McCain illegally travels to Syria, meets with “rebels” – Not a peep from the MSM
- Trump’s North Korea reframe?
- Trump “withholds” proof he likely doesn’t have on bogus Syrian gas attack claims
North Korea Said To Have Placed Nuclear Device In A Tunnel, “Could Be Detonated Saturday Morning”, Zerohedge . . . my sense is that this will not amount to much.
* * * Watch Live: Trump Holds First Press Briefing With NATO Secretary General Stoltenberg, Zerohedge . . . start at about minute 35 +
All of the following sott.net headlines released this afternoon are worthy of our attention:
- Fake News MSM misrepresents Putin’s ‘false flag’ statement to make him sound crazy
- Russia could ‘neutralize’ the F-22 and F-35 before they even hit the production line
- Trump administration on Syria: Two weeks, six positions, clear as mud
- On the way out? Trump kneecaps Bannon
- George Galloway: Think about it – Assad’s not ‘mad enough’ to carry out chemical attack
- Which is it: Rue, ruse or rule? Putin’s options facing the US military junta
- Putin’s unlimited olive branch: Russia still hopes for better relations with US despite missile strike
- Israeli defense chief: ‘Not be surprised if the Iranian president is assassinated’
Kim Sharif – Director of Human Rights for Yemen: World has to see ‘what US is doing to aid and abet crimes in Yemen’
White House “Intelligence Assessment” report is no-such-thing – shows support for al-Qaeda as ‘new mujahedeen’, Moon of Alabama
China Warns North Korea Situation Has Hit “Tipping Point”, Threatens “Never Before Seen” Measures, Zerohedge
As I read the article above, it almost feels like China wants an excuse to take the control of North Korea away from the United States. This certainly would help to decrease all the chaos in China’s areas of control, which are far, far away from the United States.
‘If Iran is ‘a failed’ state, why is US so concerned about Tehran’s influence in Mideast?’ (Videos/Spicer)
* * *
Note: There continues to be a lot of news, and I’m asking that you be selective in your reading/watching. What interests you may not interest someone else, so be patient as I think much of it is important in the total picture. Thanks and hugs, ~Jean
* * *
An explanation of the Referendum in Turkey from Newsbud:
* * *
Sharing: An email from Take Back Your Power:
Tonight will be the biggest ever launch for an indie docu-series — The Truth About Vaccines.
My colleague Ty Bollinger and his team are generously releasing it for free, one episode per day for 7 days.
I’ve seen a sneak peek. You’re going to want to see this.
There are so many parallels between the corruption of science in the area of EMF and in the area of vaccines.
This one’s going to be historic. And with mandatory vaccination legislation being increasingly proposed (and increasingly voted down!), the timing is auspicous.
* * *
* * * * * 2017 Debt Crisis Looms: Congress Will Have 4 Days To Avoid A Government Shutdown On April 29, Zerohedge
I also hope you noted the statement I boldfaced yesterday — Chinese policies of isolationism have lasted since the Ming Dynasty in the 15th century — and begun to realize that China is not a war-making country. They are traders! The opium wars forced on them by Great Britain almost completely devastated their population, and all they wanted to do was to be left alone. I do not see China’s efforts to build infrastructure around the world in order to lift the lives of so many out of poverty as a bad thing, because I believe China has decided to enter the multi-polar world, and its leaders realize that they are in a position to help ‘lift all boats’ on the rising tide, not just some. This is a far different thing than the destruction and death we see from the United States. A world energy grid from China by 2050 — if the world becomes multi-polar is as I see it not a bad thing. If we stay in the dark as the cabal hopes we will, I do not think we will even reach 2050, so why are we worrying?
If people in the United States think we are going to get out of this without receiving help — and why not from China? Who else at this time is better qualified to help us rebuild our infrastructure? — to rejoin the world in a healthy way, I simply must beg to differ. We are broke, in reality we have almost no gold, and we are returning to a gold standard in trade with the rest of the world. I don’t understand — yet — China’s involvement with Elaine Chao and her relationship with Trump, but I do believe China wants to trade with the American people, and they are looking for ways to help us return once again to the world community as it enters a multi-polar world.
Putin Warns “Trust Between US And Russia Has Collapsed Under Trump” As Tillerson Gets Frigid Reception, Zerohedge
‘Nodding like bobbleheads’: Putin slams NATO’s support for US violation of international law in Syria
Tillerson should use Russia trip to ‘apologize for spreading less than truth’ – ex-Powell aide [Lawrence Wilkerson] (Videos)
Trump, who was making the remarks via his twitter account on Tuesday, also reiterated that “If China decides to help, that would be great…If not, we will solve the problem without them!.”
He noted that a trade deal between Washington and Beijing would be better for them if they “solved the North Korea problem.”
“We are sending an armada. Very powerful…We have submarines. Very powerful. Far more powerful than the aircraft carrier. That I can tell you,” added Trump during an interview with Fox News on Tuesday.
Trump also said that North Korean leader Kim Jong-un’s actions were not correct and that he was no sure of his mental health as he did not “know him.”
Best of the Webb: CIA docs: Plans to topple Assad family go back six presidents