Search My Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- THE “KEY” TO OUR ENSLAVEMENT IS THE SEXUAL ENERGY, by Bradley Loves
- 2011 to 2040 - The Birthing of the Golden Age
- Cynthia McKinney Drops Bombshell: Candidates to sign pledges of support for “Israel”
- Freedom Reigns.us - Featured programs
- In Court: Who’s Who and What to Say
- 6 - THE “KEY” TO OUR ENSLAVEMENT IS THE SEXUAL ENERGY, by Bradley Loves
- THE VATICANS NEW WORLD ORDER - THE KNIGHTS OF MALTA - a well-researched history that may shed light on Masonry. At least it is a jumping off point to understanding. . . ~J
- List Of Military Elite Purged And Fired Under Obama, Compiled By General Paul Vallely, 3-17-14
- Johan Engelbrecht EXPOSES Michael Tellinger live on CCN
- A Sample WORKING Declaration . . . I believe THIS is what will shut them down. . . ~J
- . . .
- Friday, July 28, 2017 . . . The ‘real’ truth is coming out; it can’t be held back any longer.
- Thursday, July 27, 2017 UPDATE: It Is All About To Blow Wide Open
- Thursday, July 27, 2017
- Thursday, July 20, 2017 . . . a bit of this, and a bit of that . . .
- Thursday, July 20, 2017, Nancy Hanks Lecture 2013: Yo-Yo Ma — Art for Life’s Sake
- UPDATE – Monday, July 17, 2017 “Experience is the best teacher” . . . a spiritual truth!
- Sunday, July 16, 2017, Full Video: Art for Life’s Sake: In Conversation with Yo-Yo Ma . . . UPDATE :)
- Saturday, July 15, 2017 A Reader has written me, asking these important questions about our situation here on earth . . .
- May 29, 2017, Memorial Day Thoughts
- May 22, 2017 There IS News today . . .
- May 21, 2017, Mid-Day News, UPDATE/s
- May 21, 2017, Very Early News
- May 20, 2017, Morning News
- May 19, 2017, Late Afternoon News, UPDATE
- May 19, 2017, More Important News, Mid-Day
- May 19, 2017 Early News!!!
- May 18, 2017 Evening News
- May 18, 2017 Afternoon News (includes UPDATES)
- May 18, 2017, News
- May 17, 2017 Very Early News UPDATE . . . new UPDATE/s
- May 16, 2017 Today’s News UPDATEs . . . even MORE
- May 16, 2017 . . . a quick review of yesterday’s news . . .
- May 15, 2017, News. . . for starters today.
- May 14, 2017, Two special articles and a video. . . ~J
- May 14, 2017, News . . .so far . . . here we go . . . UPDATE
- Planet Alert, May 2017 by Mahala . . . and Happy Mother’s Day!
- May 13, 2017, News – UPDATEs . . . MORE . . . and it’s all a WOW!!!
- May 12, 2017, Afternoon News, UPDATE !!!!! . . . several UPDATES now . . .
- May 12, 2017, Morning News
- May 11, 2017 Late Day News
- May 11, 2017, News. . . with more to come later!
- May 10, 2017 Late News. One post!
- May 10, 2017, News, Update :) . . . more than one UPDATE now . . .
- May 10, 2017 News . . . I will continue to UPDATE this news.
- May 9, 2017, News
- May 8, 2017, Afternoon News . . . more to come . . . UPDATE/s . . . still more tonight
- May 7, 2017, Evening News, UPDATE!!!
- May 7, 2017, News UPDATE/s
- May 6, 2017, News
- May 5, 2017, Evening News
- May 5, 2017 Morning News . . . watch for updates . . .
- May 4, 2017, Late Day News
- May 4, 2017, News
- May 3, 2017, Evening News . . . Three important stories
Tag Archives: Donald Verrilli
The US Supreme Court next month hears arguments in a case challenging the ‘Defense of Marriage Act.’ In a brief filed Friday, the Obama administration asserts that DOMA discriminates against gay and lesbian couples in violation of the US Constitution. … Continue reading
The Republican National Committee released an attack ad against Obamacare that included doctored audio. (photo: RNC)] By Julie Hirschfeld Davis and Greg Stohr, Bloomberg Source: Reader Supported News 31 March 12 Republican Party Internet advertisement altered the audio of U.S. Supreme … Continue reading
March 27, 2012 Posted by John Cassidy The New Yorker Reader Supported News Forgive me if a wry tone eludes me when it comes to today’s proceedings in the Supreme Court. As far as I am concerned the whole thing is … Continue reading
Michael Brendan Dougherty posted at Business Insider. com Mar. 28, 2012, 10:10 AM Liberal journalists are in near panic about the fate of Obama’s health care reform in the Supreme Court this week. The first signs of the freakout came … Continue reading