Search My Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Freedom Reigns.us - Featured programs
- In Court: Who’s Who and What to Say
- THE “KEY” TO OUR ENSLAVEMENT IS THE SEXUAL ENERGY, by Bradley Loves
- The Unfortunate Truth About Bernie Sanders
- List Of Military Elite Purged And Fired Under Obama, Compiled By General Paul Vallely, 3-17-14
- Cynthia McKinney Drops Bombshell: Candidates to sign pledges of support for “Israel”
- WHAT IS THE TRUE AGENDA OF THE ARCHON, ANUNNAKI & DRACO CABAL? WHAT ARE THEY REALLY TRYING TO ACHIEVE HERE ON THE EARTH – AND WHY DO YOU NEED TO KNOW? by Bradley Loves
- A Sample WORKING Declaration . . . I believe THIS is what will shut them down. . . ~J
- Johan Engelbrecht EXPOSES Michael Tellinger live on CCN
- 6 - THE “KEY” TO OUR ENSLAVEMENT IS THE SEXUAL ENERGY, by Bradley Loves
- . . .
- Friday, July 28, 2017 . . . The ‘real’ truth is coming out; it can’t be held back any longer.
- Thursday, July 27, 2017 UPDATE: It Is All About To Blow Wide Open
- Thursday, July 27, 2017
- Thursday, July 20, 2017 . . . a bit of this, and a bit of that . . .
- Thursday, July 20, 2017, Nancy Hanks Lecture 2013: Yo-Yo Ma — Art for Life’s Sake
- UPDATE – Monday, July 17, 2017 “Experience is the best teacher” . . . a spiritual truth!
- Sunday, July 16, 2017, Full Video: Art for Life’s Sake: In Conversation with Yo-Yo Ma . . . UPDATE :)
- Saturday, July 15, 2017 A Reader has written me, asking these important questions about our situation here on earth . . .
- May 29, 2017, Memorial Day Thoughts
- May 22, 2017 There IS News today . . .
- May 21, 2017, Mid-Day News, UPDATE/s
- May 21, 2017, Very Early News
- May 20, 2017, Morning News
- May 19, 2017, Late Afternoon News, UPDATE
- May 19, 2017, More Important News, Mid-Day
- May 19, 2017 Early News!!!
- May 18, 2017 Evening News
- May 18, 2017 Afternoon News (includes UPDATES)
- May 18, 2017, News
- May 17, 2017 Very Early News UPDATE . . . new UPDATE/s
- May 16, 2017 Today’s News UPDATEs . . . even MORE
- May 16, 2017 . . . a quick review of yesterday’s news . . .
- May 15, 2017, News. . . for starters today.
- May 14, 2017, Two special articles and a video. . . ~J
- May 14, 2017, News . . .so far . . . here we go . . . UPDATE
- Planet Alert, May 2017 by Mahala . . . and Happy Mother’s Day!
- May 13, 2017, News – UPDATEs . . . MORE . . . and it’s all a WOW!!!
- May 12, 2017, Afternoon News, UPDATE !!!!! . . . several UPDATES now . . .
- May 12, 2017, Morning News
- May 11, 2017 Late Day News
- May 11, 2017, News. . . with more to come later!
- May 10, 2017 Late News. One post!
- May 10, 2017, News, Update :) . . . more than one UPDATE now . . .
- May 10, 2017 News . . . I will continue to UPDATE this news.
- May 9, 2017, News
- May 8, 2017, Afternoon News . . . more to come . . . UPDATE/s . . . still more tonight
- May 7, 2017, Evening News, UPDATE!!!
- May 7, 2017, News UPDATE/s
- May 6, 2017, News
- May 5, 2017, Evening News
- May 5, 2017 Morning News . . . watch for updates . . .
- May 4, 2017, Late Day News
- May 4, 2017, News
- May 3, 2017, Evening News . . . Three important stories
Tag Archives: Economic
A reader, Eric, expresses his opinion about the use of gold as a part of our future monetary system. My question to you all is, what do you think about his statement? ~J
I have several thoughts about this, but rather than share them, I’d like to hear what others are thinking. . . ~J Hi Jean, Every society that has had its monetary system under the control of one authority, usually the … Continue reading
Published time: April 15, 2014 11:57 Reuters / Ruben Sprich World trade is expected to grow by 4.7 percent in 2014, more than double the 2.1 percent increase last year, the WTO says. The growth however could be subdued by … Continue reading
Patrick L Young is expert in global financial markets working in multiple disciplines, ranging from trading independently to running exchanges. Published time: March 31, 2014 08:33 An elderly woman begs for money near a currency exchange office in Kiev (Reuters/Gleb … Continue reading
Published time: March 27, 2014 08:05 Edited time: March 27, 2014 10:04 Head of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Christine Lagarde (AFP Photo) The International Monetary Fund has agreed to grant Ukraine between $14 billion and $18 billion to help … Continue reading
Published time: March 25, 2014 10:51 Reuters/Lee Jae-Won Capital outflow from Russia in the first three months of 2014 may reach $70 billion, more than all of 2013, as souring relations with the West is weighing on the economy, said … Continue reading
Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:0AM GMT By Dr. Paul Craig Roberts Washington D.C., Februry 19, 2014 – Economic theory teaches that free price and profit movements ensure that capitalism produces the greatest welfare for the greatest number. Losses indicate economic … Continue reading