Search My Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- WHAT IS THE TRUE AGENDA OF THE ARCHON, ANUNNAKI & DRACO CABAL? WHAT ARE THEY REALLY TRYING TO ACHIEVE HERE ON THE EARTH – AND WHY DO YOU NEED TO KNOW? by Bradley Loves
- THE JEWS ARE NOT ISRAELITES . . . the hard truth is coming out . . . be prepared as you read this . . . ~J
- The Unfortunate Truth About Bernie Sanders
- List Of Military Elite Purged And Fired Under Obama, Compiled By General Paul Vallely, 3-17-14
- Someone in Canada is Awake—Check Out this Flaming Response to a Senator’s Remarks
- KALI YUGA: Age of Quarrel and Conflict
- Johan Engelbrecht EXPOSES Michael Tellinger live on CCN
- THE “KEY” TO OUR ENSLAVEMENT IS THE SEXUAL ENERGY, by Bradley Loves
- 2011 to 2040 - The Birthing of the Golden Age
- In Court: Who’s Who and What to Say
- May 29, 2017, Memorial Day Thoughts
- May 22, 2017 There IS News today . . .
- May 21, 2017, Mid-Day News, UPDATE/s
- May 21, 2017, Very Early News
- May 20, 2017, Morning News
- May 19, 2017, Late Afternoon News, UPDATE
- May 19, 2017, More Important News, Mid-Day
- May 19, 2017 Early News!!!
- May 18, 2017 Evening News
- May 18, 2017 Afternoon News (includes UPDATES)
- May 18, 2017, News
- May 17, 2017 Very Early News UPDATE . . . new UPDATE/s
- May 16, 2017 Today’s News UPDATEs . . . even MORE
- May 16, 2017 . . . a quick review of yesterday’s news . . .
- May 15, 2017, News. . . for starters today.
- May 14, 2017, Two special articles and a video. . . ~J
- May 14, 2017, News . . .so far . . . here we go . . . UPDATE
- Planet Alert, May 2017 by Mahala . . . and Happy Mother’s Day!
- May 13, 2017, News – UPDATEs . . . MORE . . . and it’s all a WOW!!!
- May 12, 2017, Afternoon News, UPDATE !!!!! . . . several UPDATES now . . .
- May 12, 2017, Morning News
- May 11, 2017 Late Day News
- May 11, 2017, News. . . with more to come later!
- May 10, 2017 Late News. One post!
- May 10, 2017, News, Update :) . . . more than one UPDATE now . . .
- May 10, 2017 News . . . I will continue to UPDATE this news.
- May 9, 2017, News
- May 8, 2017, Afternoon News . . . more to come . . . UPDATE/s . . . still more tonight
- May 7, 2017, Evening News, UPDATE!!!
- May 7, 2017, News UPDATE/s
- May 6, 2017, News
- May 5, 2017, Evening News
- May 5, 2017 Morning News . . . watch for updates . . .
- May 4, 2017, Late Day News
- May 4, 2017, News
- May 3, 2017, Evening News . . . Three important stories
- May 3, 2017, News UPDATED . . .
- May 2, 2017, News
- May 1, 2017, News . . . with more to come, I am sure!
- UPDATED – April 30, 2017 A single article by James Corbett with commentary. ~Jean
- April 30, 2017, News, UPDATES are already showing up!
- April 29, 2017, Late Afternoon News, UPDATE!!!!!
- April 29, 2017, A single post, which I hope at least some of you will study. . .
- April 28, 2017, News UPDATES! . . . more UPDATES!!!
- April 27, 2017, Afternoon News . . . WATCH FOR UPDATES . . .
Tag Archives: Eurozone
Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:12PM GMT A recent survey has revealed that the business activity in the 18-member eurozone has slowed down again in September and slumped to a nine-month low. According to the survey conducted by the London-based Markit … Continue reading
Published time: May 20, 2013 20:12 Despite the British government’s desire to soft-pedal the country’s possible EU exit, the referendum to decide UK’s future in the Union must be held before the 2015 general election, believes the leader of the … Continue reading
Max Kaiser – The Doc: Jim Sinclair: Ethically And Legally Exit The System While You Still Can! May 10, 2013
Jim Sinclair: Ethically And Legally Exit The System While You Still Can! In the wake of this week’s further confirmation from EU Finance Minister DiselBoom that depositor bail-ins are headed to banks across the Eurozone, Jim Sinclair has sent an email … Continue reading
Published on Mar 19, 2013 Taking the bailout model to extremes – the EU has given Cyprus an ultimatum – either force savers to save banks, or go bankrupt. United Kingdom Independence Party MEP Nigel Farage gives his perspective on the … Continue reading
Published time: February 28, 2013 00:02 Italy is looking to escape its election stalemate, after a hung parliament raised fears of fresh financial turmoil. Investment adviser Patrick Young told RT that Italy and the EU are headed straight for a … Continue reading
Published: 09 January, 2013, 18:45 The EU’s Economic Affairs Commissioner Olli Rehn (AFP Photo/Georges Gobet) The eurozone is unlikely to split anytime soon, but the countries should push forward structural reforms to bring the region’s economy back on track, says EU … Continue reading
Want To See How People Really Feel About Austerity? Check Out The Rage On This Portuguese Facebook Page
Joe Weisenthal | Sep. 10, 2012, 1:01 PM Source: Business Insider Want to get a glimpse of the political heat that Eurozone leaders face if they embrace austerity. FT reports on a Facebook note from Portuguese PM Pedro Passos Coelho, wherein he … Continue reading