Search My Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Why is a Twin of the Missing MH370 in a Hanger in Israel? by Chris Bollyn
- WHAT IS THE TRUE AGENDA OF THE ARCHON, ANUNNAKI & DRACO CABAL? WHAT ARE THEY REALLY TRYING TO ACHIEVE HERE ON THE EARTH – AND WHY DO YOU NEED TO KNOW? by Bradley Loves
- What really happened to Hilary Clinton and US Navy Seal Commander Job W. Price? (republished & modified) - by Peter Eyre, May 10, 2013
- 6 - THE “KEY” TO OUR ENSLAVEMENT IS THE SEXUAL ENERGY, by Bradley Loves
- From Helen to Hillary
- Abel Danger · Kristine Marcy, DOJ Pride, Blood Organs & More
- A Tiny Microchip Was The Likely Motive For Pentagon Hijack Of MH370
- THE “KEY” TO OUR ENSLAVEMENT IS THE SEXUAL ENERGY, by Bradley Loves
- A Sample WORKING Declaration . . . I believe THIS is what will shut them down. . . ~J
- In Court: Who’s Who and What to Say
- . . .
- Friday, July 28, 2017 . . . The ‘real’ truth is coming out; it can’t be held back any longer.
- Thursday, July 27, 2017 UPDATE: It Is All About To Blow Wide Open
- Thursday, July 27, 2017
- Thursday, July 20, 2017 . . . a bit of this, and a bit of that . . .
- Thursday, July 20, 2017, Nancy Hanks Lecture 2013: Yo-Yo Ma — Art for Life’s Sake
- UPDATE – Monday, July 17, 2017 “Experience is the best teacher” . . . a spiritual truth!
- Sunday, July 16, 2017, Full Video: Art for Life’s Sake: In Conversation with Yo-Yo Ma . . . UPDATE :)
- Saturday, July 15, 2017 A Reader has written me, asking these important questions about our situation here on earth . . .
- May 29, 2017, Memorial Day Thoughts
- May 22, 2017 There IS News today . . .
- May 21, 2017, Mid-Day News, UPDATE/s
- May 21, 2017, Very Early News
- May 20, 2017, Morning News
- May 19, 2017, Late Afternoon News, UPDATE
- May 19, 2017, More Important News, Mid-Day
- May 19, 2017 Early News!!!
- May 18, 2017 Evening News
- May 18, 2017 Afternoon News (includes UPDATES)
- May 18, 2017, News
- May 17, 2017 Very Early News UPDATE . . . new UPDATE/s
- May 16, 2017 Today’s News UPDATEs . . . even MORE
- May 16, 2017 . . . a quick review of yesterday’s news . . .
- May 15, 2017, News. . . for starters today.
- May 14, 2017, Two special articles and a video. . . ~J
- May 14, 2017, News . . .so far . . . here we go . . . UPDATE
- Planet Alert, May 2017 by Mahala . . . and Happy Mother’s Day!
- May 13, 2017, News – UPDATEs . . . MORE . . . and it’s all a WOW!!!
- May 12, 2017, Afternoon News, UPDATE !!!!! . . . several UPDATES now . . .
- May 12, 2017, Morning News
- May 11, 2017 Late Day News
- May 11, 2017, News. . . with more to come later!
- May 10, 2017 Late News. One post!
- May 10, 2017, News, Update :) . . . more than one UPDATE now . . .
- May 10, 2017 News . . . I will continue to UPDATE this news.
- May 9, 2017, News
- May 8, 2017, Afternoon News . . . more to come . . . UPDATE/s . . . still more tonight
- May 7, 2017, Evening News, UPDATE!!!
- May 7, 2017, News UPDATE/s
- May 6, 2017, News
- May 5, 2017, Evening News
- May 5, 2017 Morning News . . . watch for updates . . .
- May 4, 2017, Late Day News
- May 4, 2017, News
- May 3, 2017, Evening News . . . Three important stories
Tag Archives: First Nation
TREATY 7 GRAND CHIEF CHARLES WEASELHEAD LISTENS AS RED CROSS PROVINCIAL DIRECTOR STEVE ARMSTRONG SPEAKS WITH MEDIA DURING A PRESS CONFERENCE AT THE TREATY 7 MANAGEMENT CORPORATION OFFICE IN SOUTH CALGARY, ALTA. ON TUESDAY Credits: Lyle Aspinall/Calgary Sun/QMI Ag Source: … Continue reading
File photo shows an indigenous man holding a poster at a protest in British Columbia, Canada. Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:18PM GMT Children of the First Nation population – one of the fastest growing groups in Canada – are falling … Continue reading
Source: CPTnet 28 March 2013 ABORIGINAL JUSTICE: Ontario appeals court rules against Grassy Narrows First Nation by Chris Sabas On 18 March, Ontario’s Court of Appeals ruled that Ontario has the authority to issue logging permits on Grassy Narrows (Asubpeeschoseewagong) traditional territory, overturning … Continue reading
by Anthony Hall Source: Veterans Today January 16, 2013. Chilliwack British Columbia. The Canadian Government Is Put on Trial for Violating Section 35. Idle No More Makes a Breakthrough in Court. Finn Jensen, a Queen’s Counsel and Federal Crown prosecutor, takes the … Continue reading
Activists in Canada protest against the government’s violations of the rights of the aboriginals. (file photo) Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:32AM GMT The Canadian government’s failure to meet the demands of the First Nations has triggered more protests across the … Continue reading
By Bill Mckibben, Reader Supported News 12 January 13 don’t claim to know exactly what’s going on with #IdleNoMore, the surging movement of indigenous activists that started late last year in Canada and is now spreading across the continent – … Continue reading