Search My Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- THE “KEY” TO OUR ENSLAVEMENT IS THE SEXUAL ENERGY, by Bradley Loves
- 2011 to 2040 - The Birthing of the Golden Age
- Cynthia McKinney Drops Bombshell: Candidates to sign pledges of support for “Israel”
- Freedom Reigns.us - Featured programs
- In Court: Who’s Who and What to Say
- List Of Military Elite Purged And Fired Under Obama, Compiled By General Paul Vallely, 3-17-14
- 6 - THE “KEY” TO OUR ENSLAVEMENT IS THE SEXUAL ENERGY, by Bradley Loves
- Johan Engelbrecht EXPOSES Michael Tellinger live on CCN
- A Sample WORKING Declaration . . . I believe THIS is what will shut them down. . . ~J
- ONE PRAYER, ONE PRACTICE: Learn to Say the Lord's Prayer in Aramaic
- . . .
- Friday, July 28, 2017 . . . The ‘real’ truth is coming out; it can’t be held back any longer.
- Thursday, July 27, 2017 UPDATE: It Is All About To Blow Wide Open
- Thursday, July 27, 2017
- Thursday, July 20, 2017 . . . a bit of this, and a bit of that . . .
- Thursday, July 20, 2017, Nancy Hanks Lecture 2013: Yo-Yo Ma — Art for Life’s Sake
- UPDATE – Monday, July 17, 2017 “Experience is the best teacher” . . . a spiritual truth!
- Sunday, July 16, 2017, Full Video: Art for Life’s Sake: In Conversation with Yo-Yo Ma . . . UPDATE :)
- Saturday, July 15, 2017 A Reader has written me, asking these important questions about our situation here on earth . . .
- May 29, 2017, Memorial Day Thoughts
- May 22, 2017 There IS News today . . .
- May 21, 2017, Mid-Day News, UPDATE/s
- May 21, 2017, Very Early News
- May 20, 2017, Morning News
- May 19, 2017, Late Afternoon News, UPDATE
- May 19, 2017, More Important News, Mid-Day
- May 19, 2017 Early News!!!
- May 18, 2017 Evening News
- May 18, 2017 Afternoon News (includes UPDATES)
- May 18, 2017, News
- May 17, 2017 Very Early News UPDATE . . . new UPDATE/s
- May 16, 2017 Today’s News UPDATEs . . . even MORE
- May 16, 2017 . . . a quick review of yesterday’s news . . .
- May 15, 2017, News. . . for starters today.
- May 14, 2017, Two special articles and a video. . . ~J
- May 14, 2017, News . . .so far . . . here we go . . . UPDATE
- Planet Alert, May 2017 by Mahala . . . and Happy Mother’s Day!
- May 13, 2017, News – UPDATEs . . . MORE . . . and it’s all a WOW!!!
- May 12, 2017, Afternoon News, UPDATE !!!!! . . . several UPDATES now . . .
- May 12, 2017, Morning News
- May 11, 2017 Late Day News
- May 11, 2017, News. . . with more to come later!
- May 10, 2017 Late News. One post!
- May 10, 2017, News, Update :) . . . more than one UPDATE now . . .
- May 10, 2017 News . . . I will continue to UPDATE this news.
- May 9, 2017, News
- May 8, 2017, Afternoon News . . . more to come . . . UPDATE/s . . . still more tonight
- May 7, 2017, Evening News, UPDATE!!!
- May 7, 2017, News UPDATE/s
- May 6, 2017, News
- May 5, 2017, Evening News
- May 5, 2017 Morning News . . . watch for updates . . .
- May 4, 2017, Late Day News
- May 4, 2017, News
- May 3, 2017, Evening News . . . Three important stories
Tag Archives: Great Recession
Here’s What it Means for Markets … By Mike Larson One of the Federal Reserve Chairman’s most, ahem, “enviable” tasks is the semi-annual appearance before Congress. I often wonder if Fed Chairs feel a little like prisoners being led to … Continue reading
Source: OfTwoMinds December 1, 2014 Thanks to B. “Every sustained action has more than one consequence. Some consequences will appear positive for a time before revealing their destructive nature. Some will be foreseeable, some will not. Some will be controllable, … Continue reading
Fireworks Fly As Peter Schiff Warns “An Economy That Lives By QE, Dies By QE” Submitted by Tyler Durden Zerohedge on 10/28/2014 – 17:35 Ahead of tomorrow’s decision by the FOMC, Peter Schiff ventured on to CNBC to discuss the … Continue reading
by Mike Larson These guys just don’t get it … still! That’s all I could think this week after reading a pair of stories. One focused on how European Central Bank head Mario Draghi is trying to browbeat the Germans … Continue reading
Riding in a roller coaster with no one at the controls. Watching a hurricane bear down on you, with the local weatherman on vacation. All of those are scary scenarios. But they describe our current predicament to a “T”! And … Continue reading
A poor man pushes a cart, containing his belongings, up a street in Las Vegas (file photo) Fri Oct 3, 2014 5:25AM GMT Paul Craig Roberts, paulcraigroberts.org Related Interviews: Nigeria suffers from ‘internal divisions’ Israel ‘after Nigeria oil resources’ Related … Continue reading
Minimum-wage earners have suffered the most. Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:56AM GMT CEO pay in the United States has increased 937 percent since 1978 while typical workers’ pay increased only 10.2 percent over the same period, a report shows. The … Continue reading